- Vertical of Estate Wines – Estate wines celebrate a sense of place or terroir. Wine produced from the same vineyard in consecutive years can show the impact that the growing season has on the wine’s flavors and aromas. Consider LDV’s 2014 and 2015 Grenache.
- Crystal Decanter – A good decanter allows the wine’s aroma and flavors to open.
- Great Wine Glasses – The perfect wine glass plays an important role in wine enjoyment.
- Dual Action Corkscrew – These are the perfect corkscrews for opening that great bottle of wine.
- Wine or Culinary Books – Choose a book to explore a wine region or one that explore food and wine pairings to expand your wine appreciation.
Some of our Favorite Things
General Wine Information / Nov 30th, 2020
For that wine lover on your holiday gift list, here are 5 of our favorite wine gifts or visit our LDV Winery Gift Catalog.