LDV Wines /
Jul 8th, 2021
LDV Winery’s Tasting Room has been opened for four months, remodeled, and is flourishing. Here are 5 things to expect.
- New Furnishings - We completely renovated the Tasting Room with an inviting new bar and furnishings with new indoor table seating and plaza patio seating.
- Seated Tastings – No more fighting for space at the tasting bar. One of our Wine Concierge will serve you and your guests tableside.
- Wine Flights – Three curated wine flights that showcase the current LDV wines and will change regularly. Choose from a light, medium, or robust three-wine flight.
- Reservations - Guests are encouraged, and groups of over six must, make reservations to ensure available seating.
- Open New Hours - Open daily at noon and Friday/Saturday we stay late closing at 11:00 PM. However, during the off-season/summer hours, give us a call for closing times.
The one thing that has not changed is our extraordinary customer service and focus on wine education. Take a tour of the new LDV Winery Tasting Room.