So here are 5 simple tips to make celebrating easy.
- Everyone should have a special meal they are known for and make well.
- Take the time to set the table for your guests. This does not have to be expensive, but it shows you care.
- Create a special atmosphere. The tip here is to use what you have available to you to let your personality come through. Use mason jars filled with layers of dried beans with a votive or frozen cranberries or fruit sliced in water with a single branch or flowers cut from the yard as centerpieces.
- Use cloth napkins to reduce paper consumption. Just toss them in the laundry after use and it adds an elegant touch. But remember, you can mix-and-match things and they do not have to be expensive.
- Do not stress, just be prepared. Have fun and be creative, but make your guests’ comfort your priority.